How it Works
"The biggest problem facing analysts today is the lack of a single source data search and retrieval tool."
The Delphi Group
If you can answer yes to any two of these questions, you need Lucidity!
- Our company requires at least one full time person spending more than 50% of their time researching and analyzing content to provide answers to management's long-term strategic questions.
- The questions our company must answer are complex and strategic addressing issues related to R&D, target markets, competition, products, market share, ROI, branding, value propositions, product pricing, entering new markets, revenue generation and strategic planning.
- Our analysis requires the retrieval of specific supportive and contradictory data from a wide variety of internal and external sources.
- Our company competes in a dynamic and fast-paced evolving global environment in which time to write insightful analyses is highly compressed.
Why are analysts inherently inefficient?
- Most search engines deliver disconnected data in random order
- Analysts must read through hundreds of irrelevant documents to discover small bits of pertinent data
- Analysts must decipher the data, organize it and format it before they can even begin to analyze it
Global market intelligence leader IDC explains, "Most large companies lose over $8,000,000 a year searching for critical information they never find." Don't let this happen to you.
How it Works
Step 1. Identifying Research Topics: Lucidity helps you carefully define your search criteria to:
- Reduce the volume of search clutter
- Target only the most pertinent data
- Reduce the time required to search and retrieve
Step 2. Getting Results You Can Use. Lucidity swiftly and effectively isolates only the the most pertinent data so you can:
- Focus your analysis on truly pertinent information
- Eliminate wasted time sifting through large quantities of useless data
- Quickly begin your analysis
Step 3. Creating Superior Reports. Lucidity saves time and money by:
- Automatically formatting the data into MS Word reports
- Increasing the time spent on present your findings and making recommendations
- Developing effective strategies
- Making wise decisions
Contact us today at 800-830-2595 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org