How it Works
If you can answer yes to any two of these statements, you need Lucidity!
- Our company requires at least one full time person spending more than 50% of their time researching and analyzing content to provide answers to management's long-term strategic questions.
- The questions our company must answer are complex and strategic addressing issues related to R&D, target markets, competition, products, market share, ROI, branding, value propositions, product pricing, entering new markets, revenue generation and strategic planning.
- Our analysis requires the retrieval of specific supportive and contradictory data from a wide variety of internal and external sources.
- Our company competes in a dynamic and fast-paced evolving global environment where the time available to write insightful analyses is highly compressed.
Why is the initial data discovery process inherently inefficient?
- Traditional discovery processes deliver disconnected data in random order
- Analysts must read through hundreds of irrelevant documents to discover small bits of pertinent data
- Analysts must decipher the data, organize it and format it before they can even begin to analyze it
Global market intelligence leader IDC explains, "Most large companies lose over $8,000,000 a year searching for critical information they never find." Don't let this happen to you.
How Lucidity Works
Step 1. Identify Your Research Topics:
Lucidity helps you carefully define your search criteria to:
- Reduce the volume of search clutter
- Reduce the time required to search, retrieve, and organize the data
- Target only the most applicable data
Step 2. Get the Results You Need.
Lucidity swiftly and effectively isolates only the most pertinent data so you can:
- Focus your analysis on truly relevant information
- Quickly begin your analysis
- Experience more "ah-ha!" moments
Step 3. Create Superior Reports.
Lucidity saves time and money by:
- Automatically formatting the data into MS Word reports
- Increasing time for presenting results and making recommendations
- Developing effective strategies
- Making smarter decisions
Call us today at 800-830-2595 or e-mail us